– Project Certification Standards (VCS + CCB)
– Project length – 36 years
– Estimated carbon credits generation per year – 85 thousand tons
– Total credits estimate approximately of 3 million tons over the corse of the project
– First package of the credits to be issued in 2017 of a total of approximately 250 thousand tons (carbon credits).
Reduction of CO2 Emissions (REDD+) With extensive experience in CO2 emission reduction projects, specifically with forestry carbon credits, and a multidisciplinary and highly qualified team, EBCF takes care of REDD+ credit certification for its reserves under international standards such as the Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) and the Climate Community & Biodiversity Alliance (CCBA).